By:brightwebtv.com /nana Asare barimah
- All national service personnel who wish will be employed permanently after service.
- Compulsory retirement scheme for informal sectors.
- One school at each district will offer technical and agriculture course
- All formal sectors will enjoy cup 30 retirement scheme.
- Teachers will get clothes, accommodation and transportation allowance 10% each , in all 30% salary increase.
- Free education from KG to SHS, No admission fee at nursing, teaching and technical college/Universities
- Double road linking all region capitals
- Allowance for assembly members and elections of DCC
- Computer and science lab for all schools from basic to tertiary
- One District, One State Farm and processing factory
- Loan scheme for local manufacturers, business men and women, reduction of taxes.
- Complete all abandoned projects
- Reintroduction of Free fertilizers and seedlings to farmers
- Dualize Accra to Aflao, Cape Coast, Kumasi roads.
- National Apprenticeship Program: 100,000 Youth to Benefit with monthly Stipends
- Free Primary Health Care for children and the aged
- Agenda 1million jobs for the youth.
18) BIG Push: $10Billion Infrastructure Program
- Reverse the privatisation of the Kotoka International Airport
- End insecurity, impunity, lawlessness and sanitize the security services
- Legalize Okada business
- Restore the integrity of Electoral Commission, National Security and Judiciary.
- Operation Sting to fight corruption
- Protect the Citizenship of all Ghanaians and treat all Tribes equally.
- Double the capacity of 37 Military Hospital
- Construct two international-standard Infectious Diseases Centres.
- Establish two additional international research centres.
- Establish a National Infectious Disease Response Plan.
- Make Ghana safe for journalists.
- Pay all depositors of all banks collapsed by the Nana Addo NPP government including Mensgold
- Build Regional Hospitals in all the Newly created Regions
- Build Technical Universities in all the newly created Regions.
- Free Technical & Vocational Education.
- Cancel Teacher National Service program introduced by Nana Addo NPP government and ensure automatic postings for teachers
- Cancel Teacher Licensure Exams
- Continue the Payment of Teachers & Nurses allowances
- Cancel the double track system in the free SHS to ensure quality education
- Increase Cocoa producing price in the first cocoa season and also build Cocoa Processing Factory
- Free duty for all commercial Cars
Source: Sulaiman The News Man
- Drastically Reduce the size of ministers in government
- Establishment of State farms in all districts
- Employ permanently more Arabic language teachers into Islamic schools
Sources: #Fastnewsgh #Fastnewsgh.com
- Standardize the teaching of Arabic language in all Islamic schools nationawide
- Make Arabic examinable by 2022 in the BECE exams
- Revise and strengthen the work of Inner City and Zongo Development
- Provide adequate text books and TLMs for all basic schools
- Expedite work on upgrading applications at all public service offices.
Source: Sulaiman The News Man