How does it feel when a customer loses her hair in your salon as a professional hairdresser? Very bad right?

That was a terrifying experience Dorcas Afia Danquah Sakyi had in her salon, Max Parlour at Kokomlemle while working on a customer’s hair.

Narrating her ordeal on a social discussion segment on Adom FM’s morning show dubbed, Y’asem Nie, she said a pastor’s wife had her braids burnt in the salon after they were done braiding the hair.

“This pastor’s wife comes to our shop everyday but the fact is she is very troublesome and never liked our senior apprentice. One day she came to braid her hair in our shop and when we finished braiding her hair, her braids caught fire in the process of smoothing the braids with a candle,” she narrated.

“We were shocked to see this incident happen in our shop because it has never happened before,” she recounted.