By:brightwebtv.com /nana asare barimah
Fire has gutted a shrine in Anloga, a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
The shrine is part of 8 rooms in a compound house which got destroyed by fire on Tuesday morning in Anloga.
The fire outbreak was caused by an explosion of a gas cylinder being used by an occupant of the compound house.
The landlord and owner of the shrine, Nicholas Yaw Gboyo spoke to the media about the fire outbreak and the damages it has caused.
Nicholas Yaw Gboyo said though the house and the Gbanke shrine has been destroyed, the gods were not affected.
Residents of the community had praises for the Fire Service who did well to bring the situation under control swiftly.